Sunday, December 2, 2018
7:30 am CST (8:30EST) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break at the Rest Area.
8:15 CST (9:15 EST) (after break at the Rest Area) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
11:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
NOON: “A Christmas Story” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
3:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
5:30 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until October 12, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after October 12, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by October 12, 2018 to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CST. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due October 12, 2018
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
COST OF THE TOUR: $147.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, ticket to the show
Thanks for seeing “A Christmas Story” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
They really do a great jobBy Becky J
Ken & his staff are really caring people. They really do a great job. They do their research and really put together a great trip. I have been on many...