Thursday, September 27, 2018
NOON: CDT (1:00 pm EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Side of Lot by ONB)
We will enjoy coffee + cookies and take a break at the Rest Area.
1:00pm CDT (2:00 EDT)–after the break – Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
Seating in Millionaires Row-4 and Chef’s Table Buffet are included. 4:00pm It’s Post Time!
We will depart from Churchill Downs after the
"Feature Race”, which is usually the 9th Race.
Be sure to have something to eat before we leave Churchill Downs.
We’ll stop at the Rest Area for a quick break.
10:00 pm Return to Evansville (Return time depends on the number of races.)
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT DRESS: Millionaires Row – “Track Casual
Jackets and blazers optional, vests, shirts with collars, sweaters, dresses, pantsuits, dress jeans and slacks are appropriate, as are golf shorts, dress shorts and capris. Worn or torn garments, halter tops, athletic wear, frayed or torn denim and midriff tops are considered inappropriate attire.
- Refunds will be given until August 16, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 16, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by August 16, 2018 to cover this tour.
- Other insurance options are available, too. Call for details.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Times Listed are Evansville (CDT). Louisville is one hour ahead.
Cost of the tour: $106.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR: Transportation, admission to Millionaires Row, racing program, buffet, coffee + cookies, related taxes and tips
Thank you for going to Churchill Downs with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
...looking forward to taking air tours in the futureBy Sheila A
Ken and his staff are extremely professional and organized. I have taken a few day tours and am looking forward to taking air tours in the future.