Friday, March 23, 2018
7:00am (8:00amEDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
7:20am (8:20amEDT) Depart from US 41 + I-64
7:45am Depart from Grayville
Enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break as we travel to Casey, Illinois.
Arriving in Casey, we will hear the story about the development of the
“Big Things” in town. Restrooms are available in the “Multiplex”.
Here in Casey we’ll see the World’s Largest Wind Chime, Rocking Chair,
Golf Tee, Pitchfork, Wooden Shoes, Mailbox and more!
We will stop by the workshop to see what new big things are being built.
11:30am Lunch is included at Richards Farm Restaurant.
After lunch we’ll have time to explore Casey and see all of the
“Big Things” and the shops downtown.
2:30pm Depart from Casey
We will stop for a quick break along the way.
5:15pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds will be given until March 5, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 5, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Must be purchased before March 5, 2018.
- Please call or e-mail Lifestyle Tours for more information.
- Please finish your ice cream and milk products before boarding the bus.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is moving.
- Times shown are CDT.
COST OF THE TOUR: $102.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, tour, lunch, related taxes and tips
Thank you for traveling to Casey with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.