You selected a group tour for ease, value, an expertly planned itinerary, safety and peace of mind. Adding an extra day into your regularly scheduled group tour is a great way to increase your comfort level.
- Begin and end your trip well-rested with lots of time to explore on your own.
- A pre-night allows you a bit of time to orient yourself to your hotel and the surrounding area before actually starting your tour.
- But more importantly, it allows a buffer in case of delayed or cancelled flights due to weather conditions or mechanical issues. A pre-night gives you an extra day to work with and removes the risk of missing any tour components.
- Rounding out your tour with an extension is the ideal way to spend more time in a well-loved city or immerse yourself in a new destination, where even more inspiring discoveries await.
Things to know about booking an extension:
- Book your extension early. If not purchased at the time of deposit they are subject to availability and applicable charges at the time of your request. Planning ahead is always a good, and economical, idea.
- Should you purchase additional nights, please be advised that your tour manager will not be available during this time.
- However, your travel professional can give you guidance and information for your extended time.
Lifestyle Tours provides the best in guided, group travel locally, domestically and internationally.Contact Us