You selected a group tour for ease, value, an expertly planned itinerary, safety and peace of mind. Adding an extra day into your regularly scheduled group tour is a great way to increase your comfort level.
- Begin and end your trip well-rested with lots of time to explore on your own.
- A pre-night allows you a bit of time to orient yourself to your hotel and the surrounding area before actually starting your tour.
- But more importantly, it allows a buffer in case of delayed or cancelled flights due to weather conditions or mechanical issues. A pre-night gives you an extra day to work with and removes the risk of missing any tour components.
- Rounding out your tour with an extension is the ideal way to spend more time in a well-loved city or immerse yourself in a new destination, where even more inspiring discoveries await.
Things to know about booking an extension:
- Book your extension early. If not purchased at the time of deposit they are subject to availability and applicable charges at the time of your request. Planning ahead is always a good, and economical, idea.
- Should you purchase additional nights, please be advised that your tour manager will not be available during this time.
- However, your travel professional can give you guidance and information for your extended time.
Lifestyle Tours provides the best in guided, group travel locally, domestically and internationally.Contact Us
Thursday, July 25, 2019
$139.00 per person more