October 14 – 20, 2019
Monday, October 14
We will stop for breaks and lunch as we travel today. We will take a guided tour of the famous Precious Moments Chapel and Gardens. This evening we check in at the Drury Inn in Joplin, Missouri. The hotel’s ”KickBackDinner” and overnight lodging are included. (D)
Tuesday, October 15
Drury Inn’s “QuikStart Breakfast” is included before continuing to the Pioneer Woman Mercantile. Lunch is included in the Pioneer Woman Mercantile Deli.
A guided tour of Pawhuska and Osage County will take us to see the Osage Tribal Museum and the gateway to Tallgrass Prairie Preserve. Visiting Immaculate Conception Church, we’ll see Osage Indian stained glass windows.
Dinner is included this evening.
We will spend the night at the Hampton Inn South, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (B, L, D)
Wednesday, October 16
Your Hampton Inn breakfast starts a busy day of touring.
- George W. Bush Presidential Museum and Library
Guided Riding Tour of DallasPioneer Plaza
West End Historical District
First Baptist Church
Myerson Symphony Center
Exclusive homes in Highland Park
Dinner is included before spending the first of our two-night stay at the Hampton Inn East in Dallas. (B, D)
Thursday, October 17
Breakfast is in the Hampton Inn.
Today we visit Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Market at the Silos. There’s something for everyone here! We’ll enjoy an excursion on the Silo District Downtown Trolley in Waco.
During a guided riding tour, we’ll see a variety of Waco attractions:
- See a few “Fixer Upper” Homes
- Tour Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- See the Campus of Baylor University
- Visit Clint Harp Design (famed “Fixer Upper” craftsman)
- Visit JDH Iron Designs (as seen on HGTV’s “Fixer Upper”)
Dinner is included again this evening. (B, D)
Friday, October 18
Breakfast is in the Hampton Inn.
Our day starts with meeting our guide who will take us on tour of President John F. Kennedy’s trip to Dallas. Dealey Plaza and the Sixth Floor Museum are notable sites we will see this morning.
Thanks-Giving Square and the Chapel there are significant architecturally and spiritually.
Departing from Dallas, we will travel to Texarkana, Texas, where we will enjoy dinner and spend the night at the Holiday Inn Express. (B, D)
Saturday, October 19
Breakfast is in the hotel before we spend a day of travel. This evening we’ll enjoy a “Farm to Table” dinner and entertainment at Crafton Farms Barn in Hendersonville, Tennessee. (B, D)
Sunday, October 20
Breakfast is in the hotel before we start a guided riding tour of Hendersonville.
We’ll see the gravesites of Johnny and June Carter Cash at Hendersonville Memory Gardens and see Hendersonville’s “Country Music Row”.
In Gallatin, we’ll tour Reese Bros Farm. Since 1980 Reese Bros Farm has supplied mules to Grand Canyon Trail Concessionaires. You’ll also see their mules in the French Quarter of New Orleans and in the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
In downtown Gallatin, we’ll enjoy a “Gourmet Burger and Milk Shake Lunch” before returning to Evansville. (B, L)
- Refunds in Full will be given until September 3, 2019.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after September 3, 2019.
- Balance is due September 3, 2019.
- A more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to the tour’s departure.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for cancellation due to emergency. Please call 682-4477 if you want more information about it.
- It must be purchased by September 3, 2019, to cover this tour
- Refund is given in the form of a Travel Certificate,
- Other cancellation insurance plans are available, also.
- Call 812.682.4477 for more information.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation; Lodging for 6 nights; 14-Meals as shown in bold print; tours and admissions as shown in bold print; related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person
Thanks for traveling to see Fixer Upper and Pioneer Woman with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Tours very organizedBy Sharon S
Great tours. Love dealing with Ken. Tours very organized. Tour directors very nice, informative and helpful. Nice bus. Recommend highly