Saturday, May 18, 2019
8:30 am CDT (9:30 EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break at the Rest Area.
9:15 CDT (10:15 EDT) (after break at the Rest Area) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
12:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
1:00 pm “Hello, Dolly!” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
4:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
6:30 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until March 15, 2019.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 15, 2019.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by March 15, 2019 to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CDT. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due March 15, 2019
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
COST OF THE TOUR: $171.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, ticket to the show
Thanks for seeing “Hello, Dolly” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
Professional, kind and caring staffBy Leslie Ann F
Professional, kind and caring staff who plan and handle every last detail for their customers! Great tour package prices and trusted partnerships with area non-profits.