Saturday, May 18, 2019
8:30 am CDT (9:30 EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will take a break at the Rest Area.
9:15 am CDT (10:15 EDT) (after break) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville, you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
12:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
1:00 pm “Hello, Dolly!” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
4:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
6:30 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until March 15, 2019.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 15, 2019.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by March 15, 2019, to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CDT. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due March 15, 2019
Cost of the tour: $176.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, ticket to the show, related taxes
Thanks for seeing “Hello, Dolly” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
...looking forward to taking air tours in the futureBy Sheila A
Ken and his staff are extremely professional and organized. I have taken a few day tours and am looking forward to taking air tours in the future.