June 3 - 6, 2019
Monday, June 3
We will stop for breaks and lunch as we travel today. At Lookout Mountain we will take an excursion on the Incline Railway. Admission to notable sites in this area include:
- Battles for Chattanooga Electric Map & Museum - View the new digital projection-mapped show, updated in 2016
- Point Park - Overlooking Lookout Mountain Battlefield and the city of Chattanooga
- Part of Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park
- Ruby Falls - Tallest and deepest waterfall open to the public in the United States
Dinner is included tonight and we will spend the night at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga Downtown in Chattanooga, Tennessee(D)
Tuesday, June 4
Breakfast is included in the hotel before continuing to Atlanta
Our guided tour of Atlanta will include:
- Viewing of Olympic Centennial Park
- Viewing Oakland Cemetery
- Admission to Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park
Visitor Center and Park
Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change
- Birth Home Block
View the exteriors of King’s Birth Home and Fire Station No. 6
- Admission to The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library & Museum
- Tour World of Coca-Cola Atlanta
Dinner is included this evening at Mary Mac’s Tea Room.
We will spend the night at the Hampton Inn Buckhead. (B, D)
Wednesday, June 5
Your Hampton Inn breakfast starts a busy day of touring.
- Governor’s Mansion (if available today)
Atlanta History CenterTurning Point: The American Civil War Exhibit
1840’s Tullie Smith Farm
- Atlanta Cyclorama
Dinner is included this evening and we’ll spend the night at the
Holiday Inn Chattanooga Downtown(B, D)
Thursday, June 6
Your Holiday Inn Continental Breakfast starts our last day of touring.
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park
Video presentation of Battles of Chickamauga
Guided Tour of the Military Park
Lunch is included at Bea’s Restaurant in Chattanooga.
- Serving the “best chicken on this planet” since 1950!
This evening we return to Evansville. (B, L)
- Refunds in Full will be given until April 22, 2019.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after April 22, 2019.
- Balance is due April 22, 2019.
- A more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to the tour’s departure.
Cost of the tour: $984.00 per person, based on double occupancy
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation; Lodging for 3 nights; 7-Meals as shown in bold print; tours and admissions as shown in bold print; related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person.
Thanks for traveling to Historic Sites in Atlanta and Chattanooga
with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
They really do a great jobBy Becky J
Ken & his staff are really caring people. They really do a great job. They do their research and really put together a great trip. I have been on many...