Lifestyle Tours is proud to announce a Memorials of World War II tour featuring the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landing on July 31 - August 9, 2019.
An unforgettable journey of discovery and remembrance awaits you on a sojourn to Northern France on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day. In Westminster, discover London’s connections to the war at Churchill’s underground War Rooms. Travel to Paris via the high-speed Eurostar Train, and drive through the French countryside en route to Caen Canal and Pegasus Bridge, captured by the heroic British 6th Airborne Division. Immerse yourself in the history of Normandy’s D-Day Landing Beaches and visit the Normandy American Cemetery. Pay your respect to the fallen men of the Commonwealth land forces with no known graves at Bayeux Memorial, and visit the Museum of Surrender in Reims, where the German’s gave their unconditional surrender to end the war in Europe. Finish in Paris for the incomparable experience of dining inside the Eiffel Tower.
Highlights: London & Paris WWII Themed City Tours, Churchill War Rooms, Eurostar Train, Pegasus Bridge, Caen, Arromanche-les-Baines, Juno Beach, Sword Beach, Bayeux Cemetery & Memorial, Caen Memorial Peace Museum, Normandy American Cemetery, Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, Pointe du Hoc, Airborne Museum, Memorial of Internment and Deportation, Reims, Musée de la Reddition, Eiffel Tower Dinner
- Whisk away from London to Paris on board the high-speed Eurostar Train.
- Spend 3 nights in the Normandy region.
- Visit Reims, where the WWII treaty signing took place.
- Experience the Memorial Peace Museum that vividly documents the causes and consequences of WWII.
- Take a journey back in history to Normandy’s landing beaches.
- Revel in an exclusive dinner inside the Eiffel Tower.
- Raise a glass during lunch in the Champagne region of France.
- Experience the cuisine of London’s Borough Market.
Call 812-682-4477 or contact Tracy at Lifestyle Tours for more details and to make reservations.
Lifestyle Tours provides the best in guided, group travel locally, domestically and internationally.Contact Us
Thursday, July 25, 2019
$147.00 per person more