Be a part of the celebration on Spotlight on New Orleans tour with Lifestyle Tours and Collette.
- Choose the regular Spotlight tour or select a tour that features the Jazz Fest, Carnival, or the Holidays.
- Match it with a tour including Natchez and Layfayette for a real Louisiana experience.
- Take an America's Music Cities tour that also includes Nashville and Memphis. Laissez les bon temps roule!
Get to know the "birthplace of jazz" during your extended stay in the heart of the French Quarter in New Orleans. Discover its unique flavors during a cooking class featuring the popular dishes of the city, as well as dinner at a French-Creole restaurant. Learn the secrets of the city's famous French Quarter on a walking tour featuring St. Louis Cathedral and the French Marketplace. Head out to the swamp to enjoy a cruise tour of the bayous to learn about the history and ecology of this fascinating ecosystem. Spend time at either the poignant National World War II Museum or the festive Mardi Gras World. Come to know the city's music when taking in a spirited jazz revue at a French Quarter jazz club. You will be taken on a delightful discovery through the sights, sounds and tastes of the eclectic city of New Orleans.
- Journey through Louisiana's swamp country on a narrated cruise.
- Join a local guide for a walking tour of the famous French Quarter.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of New Orleans featuring St. Louis Cemetery, opened in 1853.
Choice Of Tour
- Choose to explore the National WWII Museum or Mardi Gras World.
- Discover how to cook New Orleans-style at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Indulge in a taste of a New Orleans favorite - beignets at Café Du Monde.
- Enjoy dinner at The Court of Two Sisters.
Contact Lifestyle Tours for available dates and rates for Spotlight on New Orleans.
Lifestyle Tours provides the best in guided, group travel locally, domestically and internationally.Contact Us
Saturday, June 23, 2018
$148.00 per person more