Friday, October 12, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Side of Lot by ONB)
On the way to Parke County, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts.
Please feel free to bring your own bottled water. No milk products, please
10:00am Arrive in Rockville, the seat of Parke County
We’ll have time on the square in Rockville
11:30am Depart from Rockville
Bridgeton - Parke County’s own Brigadoon
Alongside the covered bridge and waterfall stands the Bridgeton Grist Mill, the oldest continuously operating mill this side of the Alleghenies. Bridgeton is filled with vendors selling arts and crafts, collectables and antiques. Great Holiday Shopping!
Lunch is available from vendors in Bridgeton.
3:30pm Depart from Bridgeton
Dinner is on your own at the Cracker Barrel in Terre Haute.
8:00pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
COST OF THE TOUR: $71.00
- Refunds In Full will be given until September 28, 2018.
- No Refunds or credits will be given after September 28, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Must be purchased by September 28, 2018 to cover this tour.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk-based snacks outside of the motorcoach.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- Times shown are CDT (Evansville). Parke County is one hour ahead.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Motorcoach Transportation, coffee and doughnuts, related taxes and tips
Thank you for going to the Covered Bridge Festival with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Tours very organizedBy Sharon S
Great tours. Love dealing with Ken. Tours very organized. Tour directors very nice, informative and helpful. Nice bus. Recommend highly