November 15 - 19, 2021
Monday, November 15
- Lunch at the ‘Home of the Throwed Rolls” – Lambert’s Cafe.
- Excursion to the Top of the Pyramid, America’s tallest free-standing elevator
- Dinner is on your own in Big Cypress Lodge
- Overnight at Big Cypress Lodge in Memphis, Tennessee
Tuesday, November 16
- Breakfast in Uncle Bucks in Big Cypress Lodge.
- Tour of The Towers, a historic mansion in Natchez.
- Tour of Choctaw Hall in Natchez
- Dinner at Choctaw Hall, an 1800 Christmas Dining Experience
- Lodging at Holiday Inn Express in Natchez, Louisiana
Wednesday, November 17
- Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express
- Christmas on Frogmore Plantation
- 1800s Plantation Church - Delta Christmas Music
- Lunch Buffet at Natchez Heritage Cooking School
- With history of Soul Food by Jarita
- Riding tour of Natchez
- Dinner at Sunnyside Bed & Breakfast
- Overnight at the Holiday Inn Express in Natchez
Thursday, November 18
- Breakfast is in the Holiday Inn Express.
- Tour of Linden House
- Dinner in The Guest House on Graceland
- View Light Up Graceland
- Overnight at The Guest House in Memphis
Friday, November 19
- Breakfast at The Guest House
- Tour Graceland Mansion and grounds and see Elvis’ airplane!
- A more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to departure.
- Refunds in full will be given until October 5, 2021.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after October 5, 2021.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for cancellation due to emergency. Please call 682-4477 if you want more information about it.
- It must be purchased by October 5, 2021, to cover this tour
Cost of the tour: $1,511.00, based on double occupancy
Single supplement $317.00
INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE TOUR:
- Motorcoach transportation
- Lodging for four nights
- Nine Meals as shown in bold print
- Admissions and tours as shown in bold print
- Related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person
Thank you for enjoying A Southern Christmas with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Tours very organizedBy Sharon S
Great tours. Love dealing with Ken. Tours very organized. Tour directors very nice, informative and helpful. Nice bus. Recommend highly