THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE TEMPTATIONS
at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
Sunday, April 16, 2023
Please see the note below regarding the deadlines for refunds and for purchasing trip cancellation insurance. Thank you!
Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB).
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel, we will take a break at the Rest Area.
(after the break) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville, you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
11:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
NOON: “ain’t too proud” THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE TEMPTATIONS
3:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break on the way back to Evansville.
5:30 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds will be given until March 3, 2023
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 3, 2023.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers. Check with your own insurance agent or contact Lifestyle Tours for more information about insurance options.
- All Times Listed are CT (Evansville time).
- Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due March 3, 2023.
TOUR PRICE: $207.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, a ticket to the show, related taxes
Thanks for seeing “ain’t too proud” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
...looking forward to taking air tours in the futureBy Sheila A
Ken and his staff are extremely professional and organized. I have taken a few day tours and am looking forward to taking air tours in the future.