*** Please see note below regarding the deadlines for refunds and
for purchasing trip cancellation insurance. Thank you! ***
Saturday, March 3, 2018
As we board this morning, please be seated with the person with whom you are traveling.
If seats are available after everyone has boarded, you are welcome to change seats.
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
Depart from US 41 + I-64
Depart from Grayville – Windsor Oaks – SW Corner of lot
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
Lunch is available at a variety of restaurants within
walking distance of the Fox Theatre (on your own).
|2:00pm||“Chicago” – at the Fox Theatre|
|5:00pm||(after the show) Depart from Fox Theatre|
We will stop for dinner on the way home (on your own).
|9:30pm||Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)|
- Refunds in full will be given until January 26, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after January 26, 2018.
- Balance is due January 26, 2018.
Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by January 26, 2018 to cover this tour.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- All Times listed are CST (Evansville)
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
Transportation, ticket to the show, coffee + doughnuts, related taxes and tips
Thank you for going to “Chicago” with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
They really do a great jobBy Becky J
Ken & his staff are really caring people. They really do a great job. They do their research and really put together a great trip. I have been on many...