“Come From Away” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
Saturday, May 9, 2020
8:30 am CDT (9:30 EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will take a break at the Rest Area.
9:15 CDT (10:15 EDT) (after break) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville, you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
12:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
1:00 pm “Come From Away” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
3:15 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
5:45 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until March 27, 2020.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 27, 2020.
- Balance is due March 27, 2020.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by March 27, 2020, to cover this tour.
Cost of the tour: $182.00 per person
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, ticket to the show, related taxes
Thanks for seeing “Come From Away” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
They really do a great jobBy Becky J
Ken & his staff are really caring people. They really do a great job. They do their research and really put together a great trip. I have been on many...