Wednesday and Thursday, September 29 + 30, 2021
Wednesday, September 29
7:30 am CDT (8:30 am EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
9:15 am EDT (8:15 am CDT) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
Take a break past Louisville.
Admission to the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky is included.
Lunch is available in the Museum (on your own).
4:00 pm EDT Depart from Creation Museum.
Check-in at the Best Western Plus - Cincinnati Riverfront in Covington, Kentucky
Please note that on this tour, baggage handling is not included.
At boarding, we will have a luggage tag available for your use if you want one.
6:00 pm Boarding begins for our Dinner Cruise on the Ohio River.
Enjoy dinner and scenery as we cruise from 7:00 to 9:30 pm.
Overnight Best Western Plus - Cincinnati Riverfront in Covington, KY 859.581.7800
Thursday, September 30
Breakfast is available in the Best Western Plus.
8:15 am Depart from the Best Western Plus.
Admission to the Ark Encounter in Williamstown, Kentucky is included.
The Buffet Lunch is included in Emzara’s Kitchen at the Ark Encounter.
2:00 pm EDT Depart from Ark Encounter.
On the return trip to Evansville, we will stop for a break.
4:45 pm CDT Return to Evansville
- Refunds will be given until August 18, 2021.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 18, 2021.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Must be purchased by August 18. 2021 to cover this tour
- Please e-mail or call 682-4477 for more information about this and other, more comprehensive, insurance options.
Cost of the tour: $447.00 per person, based on double occupancy
Single Supplement: $71.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
- Motorcoach transportation, admissions to Creation Museum and Ark Encounter, dinner cruise, overnight lodging, three meals shown in bold, related taxes and tips
Thank you for traveling to the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Tours very organizedBy Sharon S
Great tours. Love dealing with Ken. Tours very organized. Tour directors very nice, informative and helpful. Nice bus. Recommend highly