Saturday, October 20, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break at the Rest Area.
(after break at the Rest Area) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House
(and walk to the theatre) or go to Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
12:15pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
1:00pm Disney’s “Aladdin” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
4:00pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
6:30pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until July 27, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after July 27, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by July 27, 2018 to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CDT. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due July 27, 2018
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
COST OF THE TOUR: $167.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, ticket to the show
Thanks for seeing Disney’s “Aladdin” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
...looking forward to taking air tours in the futureBy Sheila A
Ken and his staff are extremely professional and organized. I have taken a few day tours and am looking forward to taking air tours in the future.