Sunday, October 23, 2022
Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel, we will take a break at the Rest Area.
(after break) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
11:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
NOON: “Fiddler on the Roof” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
3:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break on the way back to Evansville.
5:30 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- No refund is given for this tour if purchased as part of the “Hamilton” package.
- For reservations for this tour only, refunds in full will be given until August 26, 2022.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 26, 2022.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers. One such provider is Travel Guard. Contact Travel Guard at www.travelguard.com or by calling 1-800-826-5248
Other providers are available. Contact your own insurance agent or Lifestyle Tours for more information about other options.
- All Times Listed are CT (Evansville time).
- Balance is due August 26, 2022.
Cost of the tour: $187.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, ticket to the show, related taxes
Thanks for seeing “Fiddler on the Roof” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...