September 13 - 19, 2021
Monday, September 13
We will stop for breaks and lunch as we travel today. We will take a guided tour of the famous Precious Moments Chapel and Gardens. This evening we check-in at the Drury Inn in Joplin, Missouri. The hotel’s ”KickBackDinner” and overnight lodging are included. (D)
Tuesday, September 14
Drury Inn’s “QuikStart Breakfast” is included before continuing to the Pioneer Woman Mercantile. Lunch is included in the Pioneer Woman Mercantile Deli.
Visiting Immaculate Conception Church, we’ll see Osage Indian stained glass windows.
Dinner is included this evening.
We will spend the night at the Hampton Inn South, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (B, L, D)
Wednesday, September 15
Your Hampton Inn breakfast starts a busy day of touring.
- George W. Bush Presidential Museum and Library
- Guided Riding Tour of Dallas
- Pioneer Plaza
- West End Historical District
- First Baptist Church
- Myerson Symphony Center
- Fountain Place
- Exclusive homes in Highland Park
Dinner is included before spending the first of our two-night stay at the Hampton Inn East in Dallas. (B, D)
Thursday, September 16
Breakfast is in the Hampton Inn.
Today we visit Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Market at the Silos. There’s something for everyone here! We’ll enjoy an excursion on the Silo District Downtown Trolley in Waco.
During a guided riding tour, we’ll see a variety of Waco attractions:
- See a few “Fixer Upper” Homes
- Tour Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- See the Campus of Baylor University
- Visit Clint Harp Design (famed “Fixer Upper” craftsman)
- Visit JDH Iron Designs (as seen on HGTV’s “Fixer Upper”)
Dinner is included again this evening. (B, D)
Friday, September 17
Breakfast is in the Hampton Inn.
Our day starts with meeting our guide who will take us on tour of President John F. Kennedy’s trip to Dallas. Dealey Plaza and the Sixth Floor Museum are notable sites we will see this morning.
Thanks-Giving Square and the Chapel there are significant architecturally and spiritually.
Departing from Dallas, we will travel to Texarkana, Texas, where we will enjoy dinner and spend the night at the Holiday Inn Express. (B, D)
Saturday, September 18
Breakfast is in the hotel before we spend a day of travel. This evening we’ll enjoy a BBQ dinner at Comer House in Hendersonville, Tennessee. Our last night on the road is at the Holiday Inn Express in Hendersonville. (B, D)
Sunday, September 19
Breakfast is in the hotel before we start a guided riding tour of Hendersonville.
We’ll see the gravesites of Johnny and June Carter Cash at Hendersonville Memory Gardens and see Hendersonville’s “Country Music Row”.
In downtown Gallatin, we’ll enjoy a Farm to Table Lunch at Crafton Farms Barn before returning to Evansville. (B, L)
- Refunds in Full will be given until August 2, 2021.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 2, 2021.
- Balance is due August 2, 2021.
- A more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to the tour’s departure.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Call 812-682-4477 for details.
- Cost of the tour: $1,819.00 per person, based on double occupancy
Single supplement $367.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation; Lodging for 6 nights; 14-Meals as shown in bold print; tours and admissions as shown in bold print; related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person
Thanks for traveling to see Fixer Upper and Pioneer Woman
with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
They really do a great jobBy Becky J
Ken & his staff are really caring people. They really do a great job. They do their research and really put together a great trip. I have been on many...