Friday, September 28, 2018
Please note that our tour of Fort Campbell is subject to change or cancellation based on events in the world. Our Military Escort will direct our tour on base. Please bring with you a state-issued identification (driver’s license or passport) in case it is needed to enter Fort Campbell. It may not be needed but it’s good to have one with you when we visit a federal installation such as Fort Campbell. If you are a Veteran, please inform Lifestyle Tours prior to the tour.
Itinerary for the day:
7:30 am CDT (8:30 am EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
Along the way, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
9:30 am Meet our Military Escort and begin our tour of Fort Campbell.
Lunch is included at Fort Campbell.
2:30 pm (after the tour) Depart from Fort Campbell.
Just outside of Fort Campbell we will stop at the Gander Memorial. The Memorial honors the 248 soldiers from Fort Campbell who were killed on December 12, 1985 as they returned from Egypt. We will stop for a short break on the way home.
5:00 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate, based on length of base tour.)
- Refunds in full will be given until September 14, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after September 14, 2018.
- Balance will be due September 14, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by September 14, 2018 to cover this tour.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- Times shown are Evansville time.
Cost of the tour: $69.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, arranging for base tour, lunch, ten dollar contribution to the Brandon ’07 and Kathleen Robbins Scholarship at the University of Southern Indiana (for a student veteran), related taxes and tips
Thank you for going to Fort Campbell with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
The staff is amazing! Recommend highlyBy Linda S
The staff is amazing! Recommend highly...I have been on day trips and they are wonderful !