June 9 + 10, 2018
Saturday, June 9
We will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break as we travel to the capital of Kentucky.
Admission to the 12th Annual Home & Garden Tour is included.
Lunch is at Frankfort Country Club.
A riding tour with a local guide of Frankfort with a photo-op at the State Capitol’s Floral Clock
Tonight our Bar-B Q dinner is on the lawn of My Old Kentucky Home State Park, After dinner, we’ll take our reserved seats to see the opening-night performance of Kentucky’s longest-running outdoor drama, “The Stephen Story”.
Overnight lodging is in the Hampton Inn Bardstown. (L, D)
Sunday, June 10
Breakfast is in the Hampton Inn.
Our local guide today will take us to two historic sites.
- Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Park
- Abbey of Gethsemani, where Thomas Merton lived and is now buried.
“High Tea Lunch” is at Wickland with Mrs. Beckham.
Wickland was the home of three Kentucky Governors.
Mrs. Beckham was the mother, sister and daughter of a governor. (B, L)
COST OF THE TOUR: $393.00 per person (double occupancy)
- Refunds in Full will be given until May 4, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after May 4, 2018.
- Balance is due May 4, 2018.
- A more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to the tour’s departure.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for cancellation due to emergency. Please call 682-4477 if you want more information about it.
- It must be purchased by May 4, 2018 to cover this tour
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation; overnight lodging; 4-Meals as shown in bold print; tours and admissions as shown in bold print; related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person
Thanks for traveling to Frankfort and Bardstown with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
...looking forward to taking air tours in the futureBy Sheila A
Ken and his staff are extremely professional and organized. I have taken a few day tours and am looking forward to taking air tours in the future.