“To Kill a Mockingbird”
a new play by Aaron Sorkin
at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
Sunday, June 25, 2023
Please see the note below regarding the deadlines for refunds and for purchasing trip cancellation insurance. Thank you!
Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel, we will take a break at the Rest Area.
(After the break) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville, you might want to have lunch at The Galt House Hotel or at Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
11:15 pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
NOON: Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird”
3:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break on the way back to Evansville.
5:30 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds will be given until May 12, 2023
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after May 12, 2023.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers. Check with your own insurance agent or contact Lifestyle Tours for more information about insurance options.
- All Times Listed are CT (Evansville time).
Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due May 12, 2023.
TOUR PRICE: $204.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, a ticket to the show, related taxes
Thanks for seeing “To Kill a Mockingbird” with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
I have taken many trips with LifestyleBy Judy C trip to Alaska
I have taken many trips with Lifestyle, from day trips to a 12 day bus trip out west and an air trip to Alaska with Collette Travel. I enjoyed every...