Saturday, April 14, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break at the Rest Area.
(after break at the Rest Area) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House
(and walk to the theatre) or go to Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
|12:15pm||Depart from Fourth Street Live.|
|1:00pm||“Les Miserables” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts|
|4:00pm||(after the show) Depart from Louisville|
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
|6:30pm||Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)|
COST OF THE TOUR: $163.00 per person
- Refunds in full will be given until March 2, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 2, 2018.
Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by March 2, 2018 to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CDT. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due March 2, 2018
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, ticket to the show
Thanks for seeing “Les Miserables” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
Professional, kind and caring staffBy Leslie Ann F
Professional, kind and caring staff who plan and handle every last detail for their customers! Great tour package prices and trusted partnerships with area non-profits.