Lunch at Lambert’s Café and Bald Knob Cross
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Side of lot by ONB)
Depart from Posey County Council of Aging Senior Center – Mt. Vernon
On the way to Sikeston, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
Lunch is included at the “Home of the Throwed Rolls” – Lambert’s Café!
2:00pm Bald Knob Cross in Alto Pass, Illinois
The Bald Knob Cross stands 111 feet high atop Bald Knob Mountain in the Shawnee National Forest.
It is visible for over 7,500 square miles.
We will see the cross up-close and view a short film in the new visitors Center.
3:15pm Depart from Bald Knob Cross
We’ll stop for a break as we travel home this evening.
6:30pm Return to Mt. Vernon and then Evansville
(Return time is approximate due to roads and Lambert’s wait.)
Cost of the tour: $92.00
- Refunds in full will be given until April 24, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after April 24, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by April 24, 2018 to cover this tour.
- E-Mail or call 682-4477 for information
- Balance is due April 24, 2018.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
Motorcoach Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, lunch, related taxes and tips
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...