Sunday, March 4, 2018
from Lakeside Commons (N. Side of lot by ONB)
Depart from US 41 + I-64
Depart from Grayville – S.W. Corner of Windsor Oaks lot
We will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and stop at the Rest Area.
|10:30pm||Arrive on Main Street in Historic St. Charles|
Lunch is on your own in this, the first state capital of Missouri.
Main Street is filled with shops and there are several restaurants for you to choose from for lunch. Or you can bring along a picnic lunch to enjoy at Frontier Park along the Missouri River and just a block off of Main Street.
|1:00pm||Depart from St. Charles|
|2:00pm||"Menopause the Musical” at the Playhouse @ Westport Plaza|
|4:00pm||(after the show) Depart from Westport|
We’ll stop at Cracker Barrel for a bite to eat (on your own).
|8:30pm||Return to Evansville|
will be given until February
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after February 9, 2018.
Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by February 9, 2018 to cover this tour.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Balance is due February 9, 2018.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
______ Paid in Full $_________ Deposit Paid $__________ Balance due February 9, 2018
Included in your tour: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, show ticket, related taxes + tips
Like this tour?
You did a fantastic job preparing us for the tripBy Steve, Kim and Katie L trip to Ireland
We just want to thank you again for making us feel so welcomed on the Ireland trip. You did a fantastic job preparing us for the trip. We can't wait...