August 23 – September 1, 2020
Sunday, August 23
Settle in and meet your fellow travelers as we begin our journey to the beauty of New England.
Along the way, we will take breaks and stop for lunch at Greyhound Tavern in Northern Kentucky. The day ends with dinner and an overnight stay at the Hampton Inn at Somerset, Pennsylvania. (L, D)
Monday, August 24
After breakfast in the hotel, we continue to Ledyard, Connecticut, where we will check-in at the Foxwoods Casino Resort. We’ll enjoy dinner and spend the night here. (B, D)
Tuesday, August 25
The Breakfast Buffet in the resort starts our day. We start our time in New England by taking a Whale Watching Cruise. We’ll check-in for a three-night stay at the Holiday Inn in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Dinner is at Mattakeese Wharf. (B, D)
Wednesday, August 26
After breakfast in the hotel, we begin a busy day of touring.
- Guided Riding Tour of Hyannis
- John F. Kennedy Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- St. Francis Xavier Church
- Boat Excursion to Nantucket Island
- Guided Tour of Nantucket Island
- Free time on Nantucket Island
Dinner is included before our day ends at the Holiday Inn. (B, D)
Thursday, August 27
Wake up with breakfast in the hotel before another day of touring.
- Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard
- Guided Down-Island tour of Martha’s Vineyard
- Free time to explore Edgartown of Martha’s Vineyard
- Visit Oak Bluffs
Dinner is included and we’ll spend our last night at the Holiday Inn. (B, D.)
Friday, August 28
Breakfast in the hotel greets us as we beginning a day of touring.
- In Boston our touring will include:
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- Riding tour of Boston
- Faneuil Hall
- Quincy Market
From Boston, we move into Maine, where dinner and overnight lodging for two nights are in the Clarion Hotel in Portland. (B, D.)
Saturday, August 29
Another busy day starts with breakfast in the hotel. We will meet our local guide for a tour of Portland. Along the way, we’ll visit L.L. Bean and finish the day with a Lobster dinner!
We’ll spend the night at the Clarion Hotel in Portland. (B, D.)
Sunday, August 30
After breakfast today our guide will take us on a tour of Kennebunkport, Maine.
Along the way, we’ll have the chance to view the family compound owned by the family of President George Bush. We’ll visit the St. Anthony Monastery of Kennebunk.
We will have some free time in Kennebunkport’s Dock Square before enjoying dinner at Salem Cross Inn. Tonight our lodging is in the historic Publick House Inn in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. (B, D)
Monday, August 31
Our breakfast in Publik House Inn starts a day of travel. Both lunch and dinner are included and we will spend the night at the Hampton Inn in Youngstown, Ohio. (B, L, D)
Tuesday, September 1
Breakfast in the Hampton Inn starts our final day of travel. Lunch is at the Golden Lamb before we return to Ferdinand and then Evansville. (B, L)
- Refunds in full will be given until July 10, 2020.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after July 10, 2020.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available
- Must be purchased by July 10, 2020, to cover this tour.
- E-Mail or call Lifestyle Tours for Information
- Other, more comprehensive insurance is also available.
- Balance is due July 10, 2020.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
COST OF THE TOUR: $2,450.00 per person, based on double occupancy (until 12-17-19)
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Motorcoach Transportation; lodging for nine nights; 21-meals; admissions and tours as shown; related taxes, tips, and baggage handling for one piece per person
Thanks for going to New England
with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.