Tuesday, October 13, 2020
6:00 am CDT (7:00 am EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Side of Lot by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel to Parke County, we will take a break.
10:00 am Arrive in Rockville, the seat of Parke County
We’ll have time on the square in Rockville.
11:30 am Depart from Rockville
Bridgeton - Parke County’s own Brigadoon
Alongside the covered bridge and waterfall stands the Bridgeton Grist Mill, the oldest continuously operating mill this side of the Alleghenies. Bridgeton is filled with vendors selling arts and crafts, collectables and antiques. Great Holiday Shopping!
Lunch is available from vendors in Bridgeton.
3:30 pm Depart from Bridgeton
Dinner is on your own at the Cracker Barrel in Terre Haute.
8:00 pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds In Full will be given until September 29, 2020.
- No Refunds or credits will be given after September 29, 2020.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Must be purchased by September 29, 2020, to cover this tour.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- Times shown are CDT (Evansville). Parke County is one hour ahead.
Cost of the tour: $79.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR: Motorcoach Transportation, related taxes and tips
Thank you for going to the Covered Bridge Festival with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...