April 16 - 17, 2020
Thursday, April 16
7:00 am CDT (8:00 am EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N Green River Rd by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel, we will take breaks and stop for lunch.
Lunch is included at the “Home of the Throwed Rolls”, Lambert’s Café in Sikeston, Missouri!
In Memphis we will visit two landmarks;
- National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
Later this afternoon we will arrive at The Guest House at Graceland.
Please note that baggage handling is not included at The Guest House.
7:00 pm Dinner is included this evening in The Guest House at Graceland.
Overnight: The Guest House at Graceland
Friday, April 17
Start your day with a Full Breakfast Buffet in the hotel.
8:30 am Depart from the hotel
9:00 am Elvis Experience Tour of Graceland
Your tour includes
- Audio Tour of Graceland Mansion
- Elvis’ Two Custom Airplanes
- Presley Motors Car Museum
- Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
Lunch is included while we are at Graceland.
You will be given a voucher to use at your leisure in one of the food outlets.
1:00 pm Depart from Graceland
6:30 pm CDT Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds in Full will be given until March 5, 2020.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 5, 2020.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for cancellation due to a documentable emergency. Please call 682-4477 if you want more information about it.
- It must be purchased by March 5, 2020, to cover this tour.
- Other, more comprehensive, cancellation insurance plans are available, also. Please email or call Lifestyle Tours for information.
Cost of the tour: $467.00 per person, based on double occupancy
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation; overnight lodging; four meals; admissions, tours and guides as shown in bold print; related taxes, and tips
Thank you for visiting Memphis with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...