Friday, April 13, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
We will have a guide to show us the mansion and the gardens but please feel free to leave the tour and explore as you wish.
Our date of visit falls in line with the Cheekwood in Bloom Festival, during which we could see over 100 thousand tulips in the gardens.
The Mansion was just historically renovated this summer and is a fantastic experience as we get to see how the Cheek family lived.
|11:30am||Depart from Cheekwood|
|NOON:||Lunch is included at Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant in downtown Nashville.|
The Mansion tells the story of Andrew Jackson’s family and life on the plantation.
The outdoor tour will allow you to see the one-acre garden adjacent to the Hermitage, outbuildings, and slave sites.
have included a self-guided audio tour, which will take you through
the gardens. A guided tour of the mansion is included, too.
|4:30pm||Depart from The Hermitage|
We will stop for dinner at Cracker Barrel on the way home (on your own).
|8:45pm||Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)|
Thank you for touring Cheekwood and The Hermitage with Lifestyle Tours
- Refunds in full will be given until March 23, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after March 23, 2018.
- Balance is due March 23, 2018.
Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by March 23, 2018 to cover this tour.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- All Times listed are CDT (Evansville)
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, admissions and tours, lunch, related taxes and tips
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...