Wednesday, September 19, 2018
7:00 am (8:00 am EDT)Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
7:20 am (8:20 am EDT) (Depart from US 41 + I-64)
7:45 am Depart from Grayville (S.W. corner of Windsor Oaks parking lot)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
Beachy’s Bulk Foods in Arthur, Illinois
Food, cooking and baking essentials, baked goods and household necessities
NOON: Lunch is included in an Amish home.
Our local guide will take us through the Amish countryside and describe some of the traditions of this community near Arthur.
2:15 pm The Great Pumpkin Patch (Admission is included.)
300 varieties of pumpkins, squash and gourds are grown here on the farm.
4:00 pm Depart from The Great Pumpkin Patch
We will stop for a quick bit to eat (on your own) along the way.
8:00 pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds will be given until August 29, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 29, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Must be purchased before August 29, 2018.
- Please call or e-mail Lifestyle Tours for more information.
- Please finish your ice cream and milk products before boarding the bus.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is moving.
- Times shown are CDT.
COST OF THE TOUR: $97.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, tour, lunch, admission, related taxes and tips
Thank you for traveling with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...