Sunday, November 4, 2018
7:00 am CST (8:00 am EST) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
Downtown Nashville, Tennessee by the Cumberland River!
Lunch is available here at a variety of restaurants.
12:15 pm Depart from the drop-off point
1:00 pm “The Phantom of the Opera” – at the TPAC
4:00 pm (after the show) Depart from Nashville
We will stop for a bite to eat on the way home.
8:15 pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until September 21, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after September 21, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by September 21, 2018 to cover this tour.
- Please e-mail or call Lifestyle Tours for more information.
- More comprehensive insurance options are available also.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- All Times listed are CST. Nashville is on the same time.
- Please be seated next to the person with whom you are traveling.
- If extra seats are available in the motorcoach, you are welcome to move after everyone on the tour has boarded.
COST OF THE TOUR: $187.00 per person
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, ticket to the show, coffee + doughnuts
Thank you for seeing “The Phantom of the Opera” with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
The staff is amazing! Recommend highlyBy Linda S
The staff is amazing! Recommend highly...I have been on day trips and they are wonderful !