Monday, May 21, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
After Rest Area break–Depart from Ferdinand–behind Wendy’s
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts.
9:00 am Conrad-Caldwell House Museum
Built in 1859 this was home to two of Louisville’s wealthiest families.
Having been preserved over the years, the home has served as an anchor for the
historic St. James Place, part of the Old Louisville National Historic District.
11:00 am Hot Brown Lunch where it originated - in the Brown Hotel’s
Thoroughbred Lounge (The English Grill Private Dining room)
1:00pm Evan Williams Bourbon Experience in downtown Louisville
Located along “Whiskey Row” downtown, the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
offers us a “Traditional Tour and Tasting”.
3:00pm Depart from Louisville
5:30pm Return to Evansville
- Refunds in full will be given until May 1, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after May 1, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by May 1, 2018 to cover this tour.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- All Times listed are CDT (Evansville).
COST OF THE TOUR: $134.00
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation; coffee + doughnuts; tours and admissions as shown in bold print; lunch; related taxes and tips
Like this tour?
Professional, kind and caring staffBy Leslie Ann F
Professional, kind and caring staff who plan and handle every last detail for their customers! Great tour package prices and trusted partnerships with area non-profits.