Friday, December 4, 2020
8:00 am CST (9:00 am EST) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel to Grand Rivers, we will take a break.
Arrive in Grand Rivers at Patti’s 1880’s Settlement
You can enjoy visiting the shops here or walking around Grand Rivers between lunch and the start of the show.
11:00 am Lunch is included at Patti’s.
Your choice for lunch will include (but is subject to change):
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Don’s Chicken Salad
- Catfish Sandwich
- Kentucky Hot Brown
- For an additional charge, you may choose
- 1” Pork Chop, served with
- garden salad,
- baked potato and
- flower pot bread.
- All of the above choices will include beverage, choice of three desserts (half servings will be served), tax and gratuity.
2:00 pm Variety! Christmas Spectacular
4:30 pm (after the show) Depart from the theatre.
We will stop for a quick break on our way home.
7:00 pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until November 10, 2020.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after November 10, 2020.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by November 10, 2020, to cover this tour.
Cost of the tour:
- With lunch selections 1 – 4 below - $119.00
- With lunch selection #5 - $128.00
1) Grilled Chicken Salad - Fresh salad greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, eggs, and crumbled center cut applewood bacon. Topped with tender strips of charbroiled chicken, diced green onions, freshly made croutons, and choice of dressing. Served with pot bread.
2) Don's Grilled Chicken Sandwich -Our original grilled chicken topped with mozzarella cheese, green onions and crumbled bacon. Served with our homemade chips and coleslaw.
3) Catfish Sandwich -A fillet rolled in our special flour and seasoning, deep-fried and served with lettuce, tomato, pickle, sliced onions and tartar sauce on a homemade bun and accompanied by coleslaw.
4) Kentucky Hot Brown - House Specialty. An open-faced sandwich that starts with a slice of our homemade bread then topped with thinly shaved ham and turkey and a tomato slice and smothered in our house cheese sauce. This is topped with a slice of crisp bacon and our homemade potato chips.
5) 1” Pork Chop- This is a smaller version of our big house specialty; a half-pound of pork, charbroiled over an open flame and basted with our special seasoning and sauce. Served with baked potato, garden salad, and flower pot bread
DESSERT: (Half-Servings will be served.)
Bill’s Boatsinker Pie: a rich dark double fudge pie topped with vanilla ice cream, piled high with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup and topped with a cherry.
Sawdust Pie: coconut, pecan, and graham cracker crumbs incorporated in egg whites and baked in a flaky pie shell, topped with freshly sliced banana and whipped cream. Our House Specialty!
Old Fashioned Butter Crumb Apple Pie: A careful mixture of sliced apples, brown sugar & cinnamon baked in a flaky pie shell & finished with a butter crumb topping covered with caramel.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR: Motorcoach Transportation; lunch at Patti’s; a ticket to the show; related taxes and tips
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.