Saturday, June 30, 2018
8:20amCDT (9:20EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break at the Rest Area.
9:15 CDT (10:15 EDT) (after break at the Rest Area) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House
(and walk to the theatre) or go to Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
12:15pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
1:00pm “Waitress” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
4:00pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
6:30pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
COST OF THE TOUR: $142.00
- Refunds in full will be given until May 18, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after May 18, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by May 18, 2018 to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CDT. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due May 18, 2018
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, ticket to the show
Thanks for seeing “Waitress” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.