October 8 - 10, 2018
|Monday, October 8|
from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
We will enjoy coffee + doughnuts, and stop for breaks and lunch as we travel.
Lunch is included today at Cracker Barrel as we travel.
This afternoon we arrive at Canaan Valley Resort.
This West Virginia State Park Resort offers natural beauty and tranquility.
|6:00pm EDT||Dinner in Old Hickory Dining Room and fun at Canaan Valley Resort!|
Canaan Valley Resort 304-866-4121
|Tuesday, October 9|
The Buffet Breakfast is included in the Old Hickory Dining Room.
|9:30am||Depart for Elkins Depot Welcome Center|
All Aboard The Durbin & Greenbrier Valley Railroad’s New Tygart Flyer
During the 4-hour, 46-mile round trip excursion, you will experience:
“Boxed Lunch” is included during the train excursion.
After the train excursion, there will be some time to explore downtown Elkins.
Dinner and a family-friendly high-energy music variety show are included at Gandy Dancer Theatre.
|Overnight:||Canaan Valley Resort|
|Wednesday, October 10|
|The Buffet Breakfast is included in the Old Hickory Dining Room.|
Chairlift Excursion (included but optional)
Enjoy the views of the Allegheny Mountains!
Depart from Canaan Valley Resort
Along the way we will make a quick stop for a bite to eat.
Return to Evansville (after stopping at Ferdinand)
will be given until September
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after September 10, 2018.
Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by September 10, 2018 to cover this tour.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Balance is due September 10, 2018.
- Times shown are CDT (Evansville)
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
Included in your tour: Transportation; coffee + doughnuts; admissions as shown in bold; lodging for two nights; six meals;, related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person
Like this tour?
Professional, kind and caring staffBy Leslie Ann F
Professional, kind and caring staff who plan and handle every last detail for their customers! Great tour package prices and trusted partnerships with area non-profits.