August 21 - 23, 2019
Wednesday, August 21
Please feel free to bring morning snacks and beverages (no milk products, please) to enjoy this morning as we travel. We will make stops for breaks and lunch as we travel.
Dinner is included this evening at the Hofbrauhaus.
Our home for the two nights is the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Cleveland.
Thursday, August 22
- Breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express starts our day of touring.
- A local guide will take us on a riding tour of Cleveland.
- Admission is included to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Tour the Cleveland History Center
Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum
Ride on Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel
- Dinner is included at the Chocolate Bar.
- After dinner, you might enjoy a ride on the C-Line Trolley..
C-Line Trolley is “free with a smile”!
- Overnight at the Holiday Inn Express
Friday, August 23
- Breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express starts another day.
- Tour Castle Noel
Mark Claus created this Christmas entertainment attraction.
“World’s Largest” privately owned collection of Christmas movie props and costumes from your favorite Christmas movies!
- Lunch at Castle Noel is included.
Turkey and all the fixins!
- Return home
- Refunds in Full will be given until July 10, 2019.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after July 10, 2019.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for cancellation due to a documentable emergency. Please call 682-4477 if you want more information about it.
It must be purchased by July 10, 2019, to cover this tour.
Refund is given in the form of a Travel Certificate.
Other, more comprehensive, cancellation insurance plans are available, also. Please email or call Lifestyle Tours for information.
- A more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to departure.
- be carried to/from the motorcoach/hotel room.
- Balance is due July 10, 2019.
Cost of the tour: $654.00 per person, based on double occupancy
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation; Lodging for 2 nights; 5-Meals; admissions, tours and guides as shown in bold print; related taxes, tips and baggage handling for one piece per person.
Like this tour?
Tours very organizedBy Sharon S
Great tours. Love dealing with Ken. Tours very organized. Tour directors very nice, informative and helpful. Nice bus. Recommend highly