Saturday, March 17, 2018
*** Please see note below regarding the deadlines for refunds and
for purchasing trip cancellation insurance. Thank you! ***
At boarding, please be seated next to the person with whom you are traveling.
If extra seats are available in the motorcoach, you are welcome to move after everyone on the tour has boarded.
8:20amCDT (9:20EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons on N. Green River Rd (by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break at the Rest Area.
9:15 CDT (10:15 EDT) (after break at the Rest Area) Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
In downtown Louisville you might want to have lunch at The Galt House
(and walk to the theatre) or go to Fourth Street Live, where a variety of restaurants will be serving lunch.
12:15pm Depart from Fourth Street Live.
1:00pm “School of Rock” at the Kentucky Center for the Arts
4:00pm (after the show) Depart from Louisville
We’ll take a quick break at the Rest Area.
6:30pm Return to Evansville (Time is approximate.)
COST OF THE TOUR: $147..00 per person
- Refunds in full will be given until February 2, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after February 2, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for late cancellations due to a documentable emergency.
- Call 682-4477 for more information
- Must be purchased by February 2, 2018 to cover this tour.
- All Times Listed are CDT. Louisville is one hour ahead.
- Balance is due February 2, 2018
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, ticket to the show
Thanks for seeing “School of Rock” with Lifestyle Tours
Like this tour?
You did a fantastic job preparing us for the tripBy Steve, Kim and Katie L trip to Ireland
We just want to thank you again for making us feel so welcomed on the Ireland trip. You did a fantastic job preparing us for the trip. We can't wait...