Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
(Depart from US 41 + I-64)
Depart from Grayville (S.W. corner of Windsor Oaks parking lot)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts and take a break.
Beachy’s Bulk Foods in Arthur, Illinois
Food, cooking and baking essentials, baked goods and household necessities
NOON: Lunch is included in an Amish home.
Our local guide will take us through the Amish countryside and describe some of the traditions of this community near Arthur.
2:15pm The Great Pumpkin Patch (Admission is included.)
300 varieties of pumpkins, squash and gourds are grown here on the farm.
4:00pm Depart from The Great Pumpkin Patch
We will stop for a quick bit to eat (on your own) along the way.
8:00pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds will be given until August 29, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 29, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is available.
- Must be purchased before August 29, 2018.
- Please call or e-mail Lifestyle Tours for more information.
- Please finish your ice cream and milk products before boarding the bus.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is moving.
- Times shown are CDT.
COST OF THE TOUR: $102.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation, coffee + doughnuts, tour, lunch, admission, related taxes and tips
Thank you for traveling with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.