Saturday, October 6, 2018
8:00 am CDT (9:00 am EDT) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts.
Please feel free to bring your own bottled water and snacks on the tour.
11:00 am A catered BBQ buffet is included in the Badgett Playhouse.
NOON: The Sounds of Memphis
After the show we’ll have some time to explore the shops at Patti’s 1880’s Settlement (if they are open at that time).
3:00pm Depart from Grand Rivers
We will stop for a quick break on our way home.
5:30pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until September 14, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after September 14, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by September 14, 2018 to cover this tour.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- Times shown are CDT (Evansville)
COST OF THE TOUR: $96.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR: Motorcoach Transportation; coffee + doughnuts; Lunch and show; related taxes and tips
Like this tour?
...looking forward to taking air tours in the futureBy Sheila A
Ken and his staff are extremely professional and organized. I have taken a few day tours and am looking forward to taking air tours in the future.