Saturday, December 8, 2018
7:45 am CST (8:45 am EST) Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
As we travel, we will enjoy coffee + doughnuts.
Please feel free to bring your own bottled water and snacks on the tour.
9:30 am Adsmore Museum The seasonal exhibit in the home is “Victorian Christmas 1901”.
11:45 am Lunch is included in the Harbor Lights Restaurant at Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park.
2:00 pm Variety Christmas Extravaganza
4:30 pm (after the show) Depart from the theatre.
We will stop for a quick break on our way home.
7:00 pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until November 16, 2018.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after November 16, 2018.
- TourSecure Trip Cancellation Insurance is Available.
- Must be purchased by November 16, 2018 to cover this tour.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Thank you for respecting the sound-space of your fellow travelers by using your cell phone during breaks outside the motorcoach.
- Times shown are CST (Evansville)
Cost of the tour: $106.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR: Motorcoach Transportation; coffee + doughnuts; lunch; admission to the Adsmore; ticket to the show; related taxes and tips
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.