Saturday, June 24, 2023
Please see note below regarding the deadlines for refunds and for purchasing trip cancellation insurance. Thank you!
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Side of Lot by ONB)
We will take a break at the Rest Area as we travel to Louisville.
After the break – Depart from Ferdinand (behind Wendy’s)
Admission to the Kentucky Derby Museum is included.
9:40 amView the film “The Greatest Race” in the Museum’s Great Hall.
After the film, you can explore the museum’s exhibits as you wish.
Your wristband allows you to return to the Museum throughout the day.
11:00 amLive Racing and Buffet are included in Millionaires Row-4. (See Dress Code Below.)
11:45 amIt’s Post Time!
We will depart from Churchill Downs after the “Feature Race”, which is usually the 9th Race.
Be sure to have something to eat before we leave Churchill Downs.
We’ll stop for a quick break as we travel home.
6:00 pmReturn to Evansville (Return time depends on the number of races.)
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT DRESS:
Millionaires Row – “Track Casual” and “Smart Casual”
Jackets and blazers optional, vests, shirts with collars, sweaters, dresses, pantsuits, dress jeans and slacks are appropriate, as are golf shorts, dress shorts and capris. Worn or torn garments, halter tops, athletic wear, frayed or torn denim and midriff tops are considered inappropriate attire.
Please visit the Churchill Downs website for more specific terms.
- Refunds in Full will be given until May 12, 2023.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after May 12, 2023.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers.
- One such provider is Travel Guard. Contact Travel Guard at www.travelguard.com or by calling 1-800-826-5248
- Other providers are available. Contact your own insurance agent or Lifestyle Tours for more information about other options.
- Balance is due May 12, 2023.
- Times Listed are Evansville (CT). Louisville is one hour ahead.
COST OF THE TOUR: $148.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Transportation, admission to the Kentucky Derby Museum and the film “The Greatest Race”, admission to Churchill Downs’ Millionaires Row, lunch buffet, related taxes and tips
Thank you for going to Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby Museum with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.