Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Please see note below regarding the deadlines for refunds.
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
Depart from US 41 + I-64
Depart from Grayville
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
We will take a break as we travel this morning.
11:00 am Lunch is included at Zia’s Restaurant.
Zia’s location on “The Hill” offers the opportunity to visit a bakery and a grocery store within easy walking distance after your lunch.
12:45 pm Missouri Botanical Garden
Admission to the Garden is included.
You’ll find Chihuly art spread about in eighteen locations within the Garden.
4:00 pm Depart from the Garden
We will stop for dinner on the way home (on your own).
8:45 pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until August 29, 2023.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after August 29, 2023.
- Balance is due August 29, 2023.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers. Check with your own insurance agent or contact Lifestyle Tours for insurance options.
- All Times listed are CT (Evansville). St. Louis is on the same time.
Tour Price: $153
Your tour includes:
Transportation, lunch at Zia’s Garden admission, related taxes and tips for lunch
Thank you for going to see the Chihuly exhibit at the Missouri Botanical Garden with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
Professional, kind and caring staffBy Leslie Ann F
Professional, kind and caring staff who plan and handle every last detail for their customers! Great tour package prices and trusted partnerships with area non-profits.