August 20 – 29, 2023
Please see the note regarding the deadline for refunds. Thank you!
Please note that a more detailed itinerary will be sent one week prior to the tour’s departure.
Sunday, August 20
Settle in and meet your fellow travelers as we begin our journey to the beauty of New England.
Along the way, we will take breaks and stop for lunch at Greyhound Tavern. The day ends with dinner at Oakhurst Grille and the Hampton Inn in Somerset, Pennsylvania. (L, D)
Monday, August 21
After breakfast in the hotel, we continue to Norwich, Connecticut, where we will check in at the Hampton Inn, enjoy dinner at Old Tymes Restaurant, and then spend the night here. (B, D)
Tuesday, August 22
Breakfast starts our day. We start our time in New England by taking a Whale Watching Cruise. We’ll check in for a three-night stay at the Holiday Inn in Hyannis, Massachusetts. Dinner is in our hotel. (B, D)
Wednesday, August 23
After breakfast in the hotel, we begin a busy day of touring.
- Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard
- Guided Down-Island tour of Martha’s Vineyard
- Free time to explore Edgartown of Martha’s Vineyard
- Visit Oak Bluffs
Dinner is included at Alberto’s Ristorante, and we’ll spend the night at the Holiday Inn. (B, D.)
Thursday, August 24
Wake up with breakfast in the hotel before another day of touring.
- Guided Riding Tour of Hyannis
- John F. Kennedy Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- St. Francis Xavier Church
- Boat Excursion to and from Nantucket Island
- Guided Tour of Nantucket Island
- Free time on Nantucket Island
Dinner is included at The Dan’l Webster Inn before our last night at the Holiday Inn. (B, D)
Friday, August 25
Breakfast in the hotel begins our day and then we travel to Boston.
In Boston our touring will include:
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- A riding tour of Boston
- Faneuil Hall
- Quincy Market
From Boston, we move to Maine, where dinner and overnight lodging for two nights are in the Clarion Hotel in Portland. (B, D.)
Saturday, August 26
Another busy day starts with breakfast in the hotel. We will meet our local guide for a tour of Portland. Along the way, we’ll visit L.L. Bean and finish the day with a Lobster dinner!
We’ll spend the night at the Clarion Hotel in Portland. (B, D.)
Sunday, August 27
After breakfast today our guide will take us on a tour of Kennebunkport, Maine.
Along the way, we’ll have the chance to view the family compound owned by the family of President George Bush. We’ll visit the St. Anthony Monastery of Kennebunk (if available).
We will have some free time in Kennebunkport’s Dock Square before enjoying dinner at Salem Cross Inn. Tonight, our lodging is in the Comfort Inn in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. (B, D)
Monday, August 28
Our breakfast in the Comfort Inn starts a day of travel. Lunch is included at Cooper’s Seafood House and dinner will be at Station Square. We will spend the night at the Hampton Inn in Youngstown, Ohio. (B, L, D)
Tuesday, August 29
Breakfast in the Hampton Inn starts our final day of travel. Lunch is at the Golden Lamb before we return to Ferdinand and then Evansville. (B, L)
- Refunds in full will be given until July 7, 2023.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after July 7, 2023.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers. Check online or with your own insurance agent or contact Lifestyle Tours for more information about insurance options.
- Balance is due July 7, 2023.
- For your safety, please remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Please, enjoy your ice cream and milk products outside the bus.
- Please show your appreciation to your Tour Director and motorcoach operator by handling gratuities individually and privately.
COST OF THE TOUR: $3,340.00 per person, based on double occupancy
Single Supplement: $792.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
Motorcoach Transportation; lodging for nine nights; 21 meals; admissions and tours as shown; related taxes, tips, and baggage handling for one piece per person.
Thanks for going to New England with Lifestyle Tours!
Like this tour?
You and your crew do a wonderful jobBy Terri H
I had two different couples ask us about our trips with you. I was able to say in all honesty that we have only had good experiences, never a bad...