Saturday, August 20, 2022
Depart from Lakeside Commons (N. Green River Rd by ONB)
Feel free to bring your favorite morning snack and beverage.
Thank you for not bringing any milk or milk products on the motorcoach.
As we travel to Princeton, we will take a break.
9:00 am Tour the Adsmore Estate Museum in Princeton, Kentucky
11:00 am Lunch is included at Adams Breezy Hill Farm Restaurant in Princeton.
Please indicate your choice of lunch entrée by July 29.
2:00 pm the 70s Show at Badgett Playhouse in Grand Rivers
4:30 pm (after the show) Depart from the theatre
We will stop for a quick break on our way home.
7:00 pm Return to Evansville (Return time is approximate.)
- Refunds in full will be given until July 29, 2022.
- No Refunds or Credits will be given after July 29, 2022.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is available through private insurance providers.
- One such provider is Travel Guard. Contact Travel Guard at www.travelguard.com or by calling 1-800-826-5248
- Times shown are CT (Evansville).
Cost of the tour: $142.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR: Transportation, Adsmore tour, lunch, show ticket; related taxes and fees
Like this tour?
I have taken many trips with LifestyleBy Judy C trip to Alaska
I have taken many trips with Lifestyle, from day trips to a 12 day bus trip out west and an air trip to Alaska with Collette Travel. I enjoyed every...