July 26th - August 3rd, 2024
180 Passenger Cruise Aboard The American Symphony
Join us as we cruise the Cumberland and Tennessee Rivers aboard a modern riverboat featuring spacious staterooms with private balconies. On board, regionally inspired cuisine and live country, bluegrass, and rock ‘n’ roll music await so you can dine, dance, and relax in style!
Our voyage amongst the Appalachian Mountains and the Land Between the Lakes will visit Tennessee, Alabama, and Kentucky, with each stop offering unique excursions* to choose from, such as:
● Tennessee River Museum
● Shiloh National Military Park
● U.S. Space & Rocket Center
● Paducah Railroad Museum
● The National Quilt Museum
● Evening Show at the Grand Ole Opry
● Golf at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
● The Singing River: A Native American History
● The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
● Taste of Savannah: The Catfish Capital of the World
The Tennessee Rivers Cruise will make the summer of 2024 one you will always remember!
Your Trip Includes:
- 21 Meals (8 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, & 7 Dinners)
- On Board Wine, Beer, and Soft Drinks
- 7-Evenings Aboard The American Symphony
- 1 Pre-Boarding Evening in Tennessee
- Lifestyle Tours Tour Director & On Board Gratuities
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- Exciting Excursion Opportunities*
*Please note that each guest will have excursion options to choose from, rather than be able to enjoy each activity listed. Some excursions are complementary while others will incur an additional cost.
As part of the Timi's Tours Family of Brands, this Lifestyle Tours trip is now subject to the Timi's Tours Policy, which can be found at: https://www.timistours.com/policy.html
Like this tour?
Wonderful people and service!By Beverly R
Wonderful people and service! I wouldn't travel with anyone else.