At Lifestyle Tours we like to add a little something extra on our motorcoach tours. In New Orleans that little extra is call "lagniappe".
Here are some examples of what lagniappe means to you when you take one of our tours.
- On our Three Kentucky Traditions tour on Monday, May 21 the group will enjoy a hot brown lunch. But this lunch will be held where it all started, in the Brown Hotel. Not only that, it will be in the beautiful surroundings of the private dining area just off the English Grill. Combine this lunch with a tour of the Conrad-Caldwell House Museum and a "Tour and Taste" at the Evan Williams Experience and you have a pretty great day of touring Louisville!
- On June 9 & 10 our tour will include admission to the Frankfort Home & Garden Tour. That evening the group will enjoy the historic outdoor drama "The Stephen Foster Story". What makes this evening special, the lagniappe, is that it's opening night for the season and we've included the Opening Night BBQ Dinner on the lawn of My Old Kentucky Home State Park.
- Our tour September 5 - 7 to see the Chihuly exhibit at Biltmore Estate not only takes in the beauty of this artist, it includes lodging for two nights at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. While it's not staying in the home of the Vanderbilt family's one-time home, it's a pretty sensational hotel that our guests have enjoyed over the years.
- When you travel with Lifestyle Tours to Country Christmas in Nashville, Opryland, you'll spend two nights in the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Hotel. After your days of adventure, music and fun, you can enjoy the public areas of the hotel. Among the other attractions of this tour, a highlight is an evening of music at the historic Ryman Auditorium with Vince Gill and Amy Grant.
- Each year Lifestyle Tours takes three Mystery Tours and each of them has something special for you to enjoy along the way.
Lagniappe is a part of many of our tours as we enjoy offering our guests that something extra that will make your tour a memorable experience.
Lifestyle Tours provides the best in guided, group travel locally, domestically and internationally.Contact Us
Thursday, July 25, 2019
$147.00 per person more